5DAYS KOMODO–WAE REBO TOUR PACKAGE
Tour Code : KWT – KW / 05 – A
Komodo – Wae Rebo Tour Package is specially prepared by Komodo Wanderlust Tour for you who want to experience nature and culture in our homeland. We offer you two main unique attractions which can only be found in Komodo National Park ( Komodo dragon) and West Flores ( Wae Rebo Village) . You will first do 2 days live on board tour to Komodo National Park to see Komodo Dragon, do snorkeling or relaxing on white sandy beaches and then sail back to Labuan Bajo. The next, you will do the trip to Wae Rebo Traditional Village. This will be done in two days trip from Labuan Bajo, West Flores. You need to start early morning from Labuan Bajo, as it is a long adventure journey to reach Wae Rebo village. It takes 5 to 6 hours driving up toward Denge village, and then the rest of the trip is continued by trekking for around 2,5 hours. Wae Rebo village is located in the mountainous area with its altitude is 1,200M above sea level. So, you should be rather strong to trek up till to the village. Upon your arrival at Wae Rebo village you will see some unique traditional houses belong to Manggarai tribe west Flores and feel a pure warmest welcome by friendly local communities of Wae Rebo who live with a full of culture nuance and the village is surrounded by pure natural atmosphere.
Tour Itinerary (2 nights in hotel, 1 night in village and 1 night on boat) :
Day 1: LABUAN BAJO – KELOR ISLAND – RINCA ISLAND – (L.D)
- Upon arrival at Komodo Airport, guide and driver will pick you up and transfer to Labuan Bajo harbor with a stop at local mart to buy your personal needs during sea tour
- Start sailing to Kelor Island for swimming & snorkeling to enjoy the coral reef & colorful fish
- Lunch is served on the way from Kelor to Rinca
- Sailing to Rinca Island to see the Komodo Dragon & other animals
- After seeing komodo dragon then back to boat. You will stay overnight around LohBuayaRinca.
- Dinner and overnight on boat